Friday, February 5, 2010

Sucess In Sugarland . . .

-Know What You Want WITH IN REASON-

Obviously photo's are going to help in that department as well. And can you blame him, the man's first impression of you is from a photo. So one really does have to take care in how to present theirself. Some of you ladies simply have a knack for wording, others ramble about and *drumroll please*, then there is me.

I'm not even sure what the hell to type. It sucks that your profile has to go under moderation five times out of ten but most of the time, that perfect eye grabbing sentance let alone introduction barely comes to mind.

At first i wasnt sure what to write, let alone describe myself. It came out randomly after about 30 tries or so.

so far i've barely diped my foot in the the vast yet shallow pool of sugarland. I've yet to see sucess but then again my butt is pratically a sugar baby virgin.

I'm pleased to see what my efforts in the near future might show.
Now im off to take some sexy pictures.

XOXO
B

1 comment: