Friday, April 16, 2010

The Sugar in Sugarla-la-la land

PFT! I'm so new at this its scary, but at the same time totally hooked. Wealthy older man who hand out handsome amounts of cash to pretty young things with a talent for living, i mean who wouldnt want this ?
Not to mention Financial Security and Great Sex on occasion ?

I've wanted this all of my life, My parents were both hard working middle class folks who did everything they could to make me happy. I was spoiled rotten and was sent to a well off private school off the coast in southern california.
I really couldnt afford some of the nice things, that friends i were making could and it was an issue that i couldnt really press with my parents. They had already done so much for me.
So i graduated from high school after moving to a new state (colorado) and began life as top ramen eating, and struggling college student.

After bills piled up and and struggling to keep jobs in retail, i decided to multi-task. I had a gorgeous friend named jennifer who was in the same boat as me.

Middle class, Struggling in college, Private School Education, except she wasnt poor.
She looked great and i had seen her wearing big name labels that fell well beyond the 800 dollar quota.
So i asked her about her fabulous life and she told me about the world of sugar and it's benifits. Needless to say i was intriguied, but didnt realize that these types of things take actually work. I really wasnt ready for this sort of thing and truthfully i hadnt matured or grown into my own yet

A year later here i am a brand new baby for the community!
With a Fresh new take on things:

So Lets introduce myself :

My name is Bambi Jennae
I just Turned 20 in March so Piscean blood runs through me rampant. I started off as a shy kid, but evolved into in sexuall creature of enormous appetites.
I'm Bi-sexual (so hello to all the sugar mommas out there)
I was never about traditonal relationships and and im a bit of a commitment-phobe

I'm not embaressed about my sexuality.

I've Just started dipping my foot in to the sugar land pool and so far i'm liking what ive seen.
Ive got 2 potential canidates right now.

Papi- 72 lives in cabo and is a sweetheart
Tim- CEO of software company

*More to come Girls, im off to school*

No comments:

Post a Comment